Saiee Manjrekar is the latest entry to Telugu cinema as she has two films lined up in the form of Major and Ghani. The young actress made her debut with Dabanng 3 and has good films in her kitty.
When asked Saiee about doing films in the south, the young actress says that it was her dad, Mahesh Manjrekar who asked her to focus on Pan-India films and south as the best work is being made here as of now.
Saiee also says that she was very doubtful to do Telugu films but her dad told her that it is not the language but our performance that should speak and that is the reason, she has said okay to south cinema and now she is so happy with her decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Made mistakes in the past: Abhiram Daggubati
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?