Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, is nearing completion. Yesterday, the film’s entire shoot was wrapped up, except for one song.
As admitted by Chat, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan