Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, is nearing completion. Yesterday, the film’s entire shoot was wrapped up, except for one song.
As admitted by Chat, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections