Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, is nearing completion. Yesterday, the film’s entire shoot was wrapped up, except for one song.
As admitted by Chat, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju