Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, is nearing completion. Yesterday, the film’s entire shoot was wrapped up, except for one song.
As admitted by Chat, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down