Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, is nearing completion. Yesterday, the film’s entire shoot was wrapped up, except for one song.
As admitted by Chat, Sailaja Reddy Alludu has similarities with Nagarjuna’s super hit 1993 film, Allari Alludu. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s mother-in-law in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Maruthi is the director. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie, which is slated to hit the screens on August 31.
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson