It’s well-known that Naga Chaitanya is acting in a romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, under Maruthi’s direction. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s aunt in the movie. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner.
This morning, Maruthi took to Twitter and gave the much needed updates on Sailaja Reddy Alludu. He revealed that the film’s first schedule has been wrapped up and that the shoot will resume once Chay wraps up Savyasachi. Maruthi further said that the film’s first look could be out in May. He went on to assure that the film is shaping up just as fans want it to be.
Hi friends…andaru #chaymovie gurinchi aduguthunnaru.1st scedule complete chesam.kani ayana savya sachi lo busy..nenu me lage waiting lo unna… i think may lo look istha…pls wait bros..
— Maruthi dasari (@DirectorMaruthi) March 24, 2018
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club