It’s well-known that Naga Chaitanya is acting in a romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu, under Maruthi’s direction. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s aunt in the movie. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner.
This morning, Maruthi took to Twitter and gave the much needed updates on Sailaja Reddy Alludu. He revealed that the film’s first schedule has been wrapped up and that the shoot will resume once Chay wraps up Savyasachi. Maruthi further said that the film’s first look could be out in May. He went on to assure that the film is shaping up just as fans want it to be.
Hi friends…andaru #chaymovie gurinchi aduguthunnaru.1st scedule complete chesam.kani ayana savya sachi lo busy..nenu me lage waiting lo unna… i think may lo look istha…pls wait bros..
— Maruthi dasari (@DirectorMaruthi) March 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Prabhas talks about his fear of failure
- Evaru’s 5-day Nizam collections
- Vijay Deverakonda to extend his support to co-star
- Nabha Natesh to showcase her acting prowess in Disco Raja