Sailaja Reddy Alludu is continuing its good run on the third day of its release as the morning and afternoon shows saw some good occupancy. The film made a share of 1.7 crores on the first day and collected 67 lakhs on day two in the Nizam region.
These are decent figures and if the same continues, the film will cross the four crore mark by the end of its run. The family drama was sold close to 4.5 crores and we need to see if the film manages to get into the safe zone or not.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu has Chay and Anu Emanuel in crucial roles. Maruthi is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film