Sailaja Reddy Alludu is continuing its good run on the third day of its release as the morning and afternoon shows saw some good occupancy. The film made a share of 1.7 crores on the first day and collected 67 lakhs on day two in the Nizam region.
These are decent figures and if the same continues, the film will cross the four crore mark by the end of its run. The family drama was sold close to 4.5 crores and we need to see if the film manages to get into the safe zone or not.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu has Chay and Anu Emanuel in crucial roles. Maruthi is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram