Sairam Shankar is all set to team up again with Jaya Ravindra, who had directed Bumper Offer. This film, which released back in 2009, remains the only hit in Sairam Shankar’s career so far. Three years later, the two have teamed up again for a new film which is currently in pre-production stage. KVV Satyanarayana is going to present the film and K Venugopal is going to produce it on Soudamini Creations banner. More details about this project will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Sairam Shankar is awaiting the release of two of his films including Romeo and Yamaho Yama. Both the films are in final stages of post production and they are expected to hit the screens in the next couple of months.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors