The highly anticipated movie Salaar: Part 1 – Ceasefire was originally scheduled for a grand worldwide theatrical release on September 28, 2023. However, it was later postponed to an undisclosed date due to certain issues, leading to a reshuffling of release dates for several other films.
Last night, a sensational buzz circulated on social media suggesting that Salaar might be hitting the big screens on December 22, 2023, with a strong hint from Prashanth Neel’s wife, who posted on Instagram.
The latest buzz is that the official announcement of the film’s release date will be made on September 29, 2023. This announcement will clarify doubts about the film’s potential clash with Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki at the box office.
In Salaar, Shruti Hassan plays the female lead, and notable actors such as Prithviraj Sukumaran, Jagapathi Babu, Eeshwari Rao, Sriya Reddy, and others have significant roles. Hombale Films produced this pan-Indian movie, which features music by Ravi Basrur.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT