Salaar is one film which has been spoken about a lot in the last few days. The action drama which was supposed to release on the 28th of this month, has been postponed as of now. An official confirmation is yet to be made by the makers.
Well, on the other hand, the delay in the post-production has caused the postponement. Now, the news is that the dubbing of the film is happening for Telugu and Kannada languages as of now.
Prabhas has started dubbing for his part and his counterpart who will dub for him in Kannada has also started his version as per the update. The makers are trying hard to wrap up the film as soon as possible.
Prashanth Neel directs this film which has Shruthi Haasan as the heroine. Malayalam star, Prithviraj plays the main villain in this film which will be released in two parts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna’s Naa Saami Ranga to be out on this date?
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman