After a long break due to the lockdown, the shooting for Prabhas and Shruti Haasan’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Salaar, is all set to be resumed very soon. The next schedule will kick-start at a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad.
According to the latest updates, director Prashanth Neel has planned a 2 week schedule to wrap up a massive interval episode in the upcoming schedule. Prabhas will be fighting it out with scores of baddies, with hundreds of extras taking part in the shoot. The makers are still tight-lipped about the actor who will be playing the main antagonist in the movie.
KGF producer Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling Salaar on a huge scale. The film is slated to open in cinemas on April 14 next year. Ravi Basrur is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl