Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s upcoming cop drama, Dabangg 3, is slated to hit screens on December 20. Even as fans are eagerly waiting for the film, the actor has been busy promoting the movie through interviews and through his Da Bangg Tour.
Last night, Salman flew down to Hyderabad along with his Dabangg heroine Sonakshi Sinha and Race heroine Jacqueline Fernandez. The trio, along with popular Punjabi and Bollywood singer and performer Guru Randhawa, swayed the local fans at the rocking Da Bangg event held at LB Stadium.
Dabangg 3 is also releasing in Telugu along with Tamil and Hindi versions. Salman will again fly back to Hyderabad to promote the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives