Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s highly-anticipated action thriller, Tiger Zinda Hai, is all set for a grand release on December 22. During a recent promotional interview, Salman announced his next five projects which will go on floors in 2018 and 2019.
Sher Khan is one amongst Salman’s five next movies. Interestingly, Sher Khan has its story penned by popular Tollywood writer Kona Venkat. Kona had earlier penned the scripts for Salman’s super hit entertainers, Ready and No Entry 2. Salman’s brother, actor-filmmaker Sohail Khan, will direct Sher Khan.
Race 3, Bharat, Dabangg 3 and choreographer turned director Remo’s dance film are Salman’s next projects.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities