Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s highly-anticipated action thriller, Tiger Zinda Hai, is all set for a grand release on December 22. During a recent promotional interview, Salman announced his next five projects which will go on floors in 2018 and 2019.
Sher Khan is one amongst Salman’s five next movies. Interestingly, Sher Khan has its story penned by popular Tollywood writer Kona Venkat. Kona had earlier penned the scripts for Salman’s super hit entertainers, Ready and No Entry 2. Salman’s brother, actor-filmmaker Sohail Khan, will direct Sher Khan.
Race 3, Bharat, Dabangg 3 and choreographer turned director Remo’s dance film are Salman’s next projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR