A few weeks back, we had reported that noted entertainment platform Zee group has acquired the complete theatrical and non-theatrical rights of Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan’s upcoming film, Radhe- The Most Wanted Bhai. Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film will release during Eid in theatres only.
Confirming the news, this afternoon, Salman Khan posted a letter saying “Sorry it has taken me a long time to revert to all the theatre owners… It’s a big decision to make during these times. I understand the financial problems that the theatre owners/exhibitors are going through and I would like to help them by releasing Radhe in theatres. In return, I would expect them to take the utmost amount of care and precautions for the audience who would come to the theatre to watch Radhe. The commitment was of EID and it will be Eid 2021 inshallah. Enjoy Radhe this year in theatres on Eid.. God willing..” on social media.
Being directed by Prabhu Deva, Radhe has Disha Patani as the female lead. Young girl Megha Akash is making her Bollywood debut with the film.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) January 19, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections