Siddharth’s passion for cricket needs no introduction. He was the brand ambassador for Deccan Chargers and even when he’s shooting, he makes it a point to follow international cricket matches. No wonder, the actor was in a pleasant surprise when he got a call from none other than Salman Khan to play for Mumbai Heroes team at Celebrity Cricket League next year. “In other news, got a call from Salman bhai’s mumbai heroes to play for them in ccl next year. Would’ve loved to but for the shoulder…2014:),” Siddharth tweeted. Apart from Mumbai, he has also got a call from Bangalore and Hyderabad teams to play for them next year, however, Siddharth is not in a position to play cricket anytime soon. For the past few months he is nursing an injured shoulder and his doctor has advised him to stay away from major physical activity. Meanwhile, Siddharth has wrapped up shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film and he’ll soon start shooting for other projects which will he’ll also be producing soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai