It is already known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is doing the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit movie, Lucifer. Directed by Mohan Raja, the political drama has made the headlines again.
The latest buzz is that Bollywood star hero, Salman Khan, who is very close to Chiranjeevi and his family, has joined the sets of the movie today in Mumbai. It is reported that the shooting is currently going on in a huge set specially erected for Godfather. The grapevine is that ‘Sallu Bhai’ will reprise Prithviraj’s character in the original.
Nayanthara and Satyadev will be seen in pivotal roles in this movie. Produced by Konidela Production Company and Super Good Films on a grand scale, the film’s music will be composed by Thaman S. More details about the flick will be out in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine gets one crore for her first film itself
- Rajamouli knew RRR won’t be bigger than Baahubali- Sabu Cyril
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot