Salman Khan, Disha Patani starrer Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai was one of the most awaited films of the year, and before the lockdown was announced in March this year, the film was on track to hit the screens for Eid. However, the Coronavirus pandemic has changed everything and even thought Bollywood has gotten permission to resume shootings, under strict guidelines, film directors and producers are still figuring out how to manage the situation.
Buzz in Bollywood is that the shooting of Salman Khan’s Radhe could resume soon. Earlier, the team had planned to shoot in Azerbaijan; however, the foreign schedule was cancelled before the lockdown was announced. Apparently, the team has to shoot for an action sequence and a song, and the entire shoot could be wrapped up in 10-12 days. Now, it remains to be seen how and when Salman Khan and his team manage to complete the film’s shoot.
Prabhu Deva is directing the film, and it’s being produced by Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, and Atul Agnihotri. Incidentally, Salman and Disha had earlier worked together in Bharat; however, this is the first time that Disha is playing Salman Khan’s romantic interest in a full-fledged role.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s first blockbuster completes 60 years
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR