Currently, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is busy shooting for two movies in the form of Radhe and Antim. After wrapping up these two projects, the star hero will be kick-starting the shooting for Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali under the direction of Farhad Samji.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Salman will be taking the much-awaited third installment of Ek Tha Tiger on the floors from the month of March itself. Reportedly, Salman will be shooting for the film till September.
Titled Tiger 3, the film will be produced by the Yash Raj Films banner and has Katrina Kaif as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter