We all know that Aamir Khan is currently acting in Laal Singh Chaddha. The film is an official remake of the 1994 Oscar award-winning Hollywood film, Forrest Gump. The shooting is almost 80% done as of now.
But the latest we hear is that as most of the film was yet to be shot and the lockdown happened, the film has been postponed with its shoot and will start again soon. Salman Khan is doing a special role in the film and the film’s shoot will start with his schedule. Salman has given three days for this cameo.
The film was in the news as Vijay Sethupathi, who was supposed to do a key role was ousted from the film. Kareena Kapoor plays the heroine in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date