Salman Khan’s family is reportedly in a state of shock, as per the latest reports in Bollywood, ever since Salman’s brother Arbaaz Khan admitted that he was involved in IPL betting. Last week, Arbaaz admitted to police officials in Thane, Mumbai that he lost over Rs 2.8 crores because of his betting habit.
The revelations are said to become a great deal of embarrassment for Salman Khan’s family; however, close friends of the actor told the media that they are yet to confront Arbaaz about the issue. Apparently, even though all of them live in the same house, each individual has complete freedom and reports suggest that Arbaaz didn’t ever mention about IPL betting with the family.
Salman himself was involved in couple of high profile cases over the years, and now his brother too is in news for all the wrong reasons, after his divorce with Malaika Arora in 2017.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film