If the latest reports are anything to go by, popular Bollywood actress Zareen Khan, seen in Salman Khan’s Veer and Ready and Hate Story 3, is going to make her Tollywood debut soon. Apparently, Zareen has been in talks with the makers of action hero Gopichand’s latest film.
This as-yet-untitled action entertainer, also starring Gopichand and Raashi Khanna, kick-starts its shoot today. The film’s director Thiru felt that the presence of a Bollywood heroine will add freshness to the movie and hence approached Zareen. The actress is reportedly positive about the proposal. We will have to wait for a few more days for an official announcement.
Zareen had made her South debut with the 2013 Tamil film, Naan Rajavaga Pogiren. She sizzled in a special song in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones