If the latest reports are anything to go by, popular Bollywood actress Zareen Khan, seen in Salman Khan’s Veer and Ready and Hate Story 3, is going to make her Tollywood debut soon. Apparently, Zareen has been in talks with the makers of action hero Gopichand’s latest film.
This as-yet-untitled action entertainer, also starring Gopichand and Raashi Khanna, kick-starts its shoot today. The film’s director Thiru felt that the presence of a Bollywood heroine will add freshness to the movie and hence approached Zareen. The actress is reportedly positive about the proposal. We will have to wait for a few more days for an official announcement.
Zareen had made her South debut with the 2013 Tamil film, Naan Rajavaga Pogiren. She sizzled in a special song in the film.
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house