Around a week ago, reports of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan playing an extended cameo in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited Lucifer remake made a huge splash on the internet. However, until today, rumors were rife that Salman did not give his nod to the project.
But here’s the latest update. The Bollywood hit machine is said to have agreed to act in the Chiranjeevi-starrer and has also allotted his dates. The film, tentatively titled Godfather, will mark Salman’s debut in Tollywood. Even though the makers have kept Salman’s role a mystery, the buzz has it that the macho actor will be reprising Prithviraj Sukumaran’s role from the Malayalam original.
The film’s shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad. Being directed by Mohan Raja, the film is produced by Ram Charan and NV Prasad. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release