A few days back, Salman Khan broke the news that his new film in the direction of Sanjay Leela Bhansali is not happening as of now.
The talk is that Salman Khan insisted on some changes and asked some of his close actor friends to be a part of the film which was not liked by Sanjay and this created the differences.
Now, Sanjay is upset and does not want to leave the project. He is planning to rope in none other than Shahrukh Khan to play the lead and has approached SRK for the same.
If SRK gives the nod, then the film will take off next month itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update about Mahesh-Rajamouli upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights