A few days back, Salman Khan broke the news that his new film in the direction of Sanjay Leela Bhansali is not happening as of now.
The talk is that Salman Khan insisted on some changes and asked some of his close actor friends to be a part of the film which was not liked by Sanjay and this created the differences.
Now, Sanjay is upset and does not want to leave the project. He is planning to rope in none other than Shahrukh Khan to play the lead and has approached SRK for the same.
If SRK gives the nod, then the film will take off next month itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?