Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has once again shown his big heart. In these times of distress due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Salman pledged to offer financial assistance to as many as 25,000 daily wage workers who are registered with the Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees (FWICE).
What’s remarkable is that Salman chose to keep his contribution a secret. Salman’s generous gesture was revealed by the FWICE president B N Tiwari. According to Tiwari, Salman’s Being Human Foundation had reached out to FWICE three days ago and sought the bank account details of 25,000 cine workers whose livelihood has been deeply impacted by the ongoing lockdown.
The Being Human Foundation will directly deposit a substantial amount in the accounts of the 25,000 cine workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours