Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has once again shown his big heart. In these times of distress due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Salman pledged to offer financial assistance to as many as 25,000 daily wage workers who are registered with the Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees (FWICE).
What’s remarkable is that Salman chose to keep his contribution a secret. Salman’s generous gesture was revealed by the FWICE president B N Tiwari. According to Tiwari, Salman’s Being Human Foundation had reached out to FWICE three days ago and sought the bank account details of 25,000 cine workers whose livelihood has been deeply impacted by the ongoing lockdown.
The Being Human Foundation will directly deposit a substantial amount in the accounts of the 25,000 cine workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit
- Sitara shares a throwback video with dad from Maharshi’s set