Its good news for Salman Khan Fans as the much awaited adventure thriller Ek Tha Tiger shoot has finally come to an end. Salman plays a spy in this Yash Raj Film’s magnum opus. Shooting of the film which was currently going on in Bangkok has finally come to an end.
Confirming this news director Kabir Khan tweeted “And finally… its a wrap for Ek Tha Tiger… 6 countries, 9 cities, 110 days, crew from 12 nationalities… It’s been a long journey”. This movie will be the first release of the year so far for Salman Khan. This is also the first time that Salman is working with Yash Raj Film’s. This movie which also stars Katrina kaif is all set to release on EID this year.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot