In Bollywood, they say that Salman Khan and Eid are a match made in heaven. Salman’s movies have become synonymous with Eid. In the last decade, most of his movies released during this sacred festive day and went on to gross nearly Rs 2,000 crore at the Indian box-office.
But this time, Salman’s Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai is going to miss the Eid festive release and the reason is nothing but the Coronavirus outbreak. Radhe, which is supposed to open in cinemas on May 22nd, may be postponed indefinitely. The latest buzz is that Radhe may be released during Christmas, yet another favourite season for Salman.
Radhe is being directed by Prabhudeva and produced jointly by Salman Khan, his brother Sohail Khan and Atul Agnihotri. The film also stars Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Jackie Shroff in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film