In Bollywood, they say that Salman Khan and Eid are a match made in heaven. Salman’s movies have become synonymous with Eid. In the last decade, most of his movies released during this sacred festive day and went on to gross nearly Rs 2,000 crore at the Indian box-office.
But this time, Salman’s Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai is going to miss the Eid festive release and the reason is nothing but the Coronavirus outbreak. Radhe, which is supposed to open in cinemas on May 22nd, may be postponed indefinitely. The latest buzz is that Radhe may be released during Christmas, yet another favourite season for Salman.
Radhe is being directed by Prabhudeva and produced jointly by Salman Khan, his brother Sohail Khan and Atul Agnihotri. The film also stars Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Jackie Shroff in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month