Nagarjuna has been promoting his upcoming home production, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, quite enthusiastically. This romantic family entertainer stars Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet and it is releasing on May 26.
Nag recently interacted with the media and spoke amusingly about his son and soon to be daughter-in-law, Samantha. Nag said that Chay has been quite happy over these years and credited Samantha for it.
In an interesting revelation, Nag said that Samantha still calls him ‘sir’, but he himself had asked her to call him “mama”. “I feel old if she calls me mavayya,” Nag said laughing heartily.
Even the recent WhatsApp chat between Nag and Samantha in which they both addressed each other as “kodala” and “mama” went viral on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to release Vakeel Saab on 300 screens?
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week