Time and again, we have seen hit combinations of either a hero and director, or a hero and heroine pair teaming up multiple times for a film. But in this case, it is super star Samanta and Pranita, who will share screen space one again.
If all goes well, both these lovely ladies will be teaming up together in Trivkram’s next with Allu Arjun. This is the third time that these actresses have teamed up together. First it was in Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi, then for NTR’s upcoming film Rabhasa.
According to the latest update, Samanta has been roped in for the film, and Trvikram is keen on to rope Pranita for his Allu Arjun starrer. Shooting of this film will soon go on floors, and keep watching this space for the complete details on this film.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen