Couple of days ago when India’s sports minister Rajyavardhan Rathore started a fitness challenge, #HumFitTohIndiaFit, it immediately went viral on the internet. So far, sports stars like Saina Nehwal, PV Sindhu, Virat Kohli, and actors Akhil Akkineni, Hrithik Roshan and several others posted their videos of working out in the gym.
Soon after Akhil was challenged, he in turned nominated Naga Chaitanya to be part of the viral trend. Earlier today, the actor surprised his fans by posting a small video of him doing three sets of exercises, and in the end, he nominated Samantha to continue the challenge.
It is no secret that Samantha is a fitness enthusiast and in the past, she had posted several videos of her lifting weights in the gym and learning martial arts. The actress accepted Chay’s challenge and said, “I am quite liking the fitness challenge. So easy on the eyes and heart, but mostly eyes. I accept your challenge Chay, but just watching this makes me tired. So tomorrow.”
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections