Star heroine Samantha Ruth Prabhu is currently basking in the grand success of the latest outing Yashoda. Despite suffering from Myositis, she completed the film with utmost dedication.
Now, many web portals have been reporting that she has been admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad as her health condition is worsening. But, according to reliable sources, it is confirmed that Samantha is absolutely fine and is doing good.
Coming to movies, Samantha will be seen next in Shaakunthalam, directed by Gunashekar. The movie is currently in its post-production stage and the makers will announce the release date soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – A section desperately want her to win
- Interview : Aishwarya Lekhsmi – In Matti Kusthi, we depicted men & women are equal entertainingly
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Noted US distributor to release these two feel-good films
- HIT 2 begins on a massive note in the USA
- Unstoppable S2: Aha drops interesting promo of next episode