Now that the effect of Covid second wave is subsiding, Tollywood is slowly but surely getting back on track. As per reports, Samantha Akkineni is set to get back to work very soon.
As revealed by Neelima Guna, the producer of Samantha’s upcoming project Shaakuntalam, the unit is set to commence the forthcoming schedule in the last week of June.
Samantha has agreed to resume shooting for the film despite the Covid scare.
The crew which will be working on the project has been fully vaccinated already and they are raring to get back to work. It is known that Gunasekhar is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja