If the latest buzz in the Kollywood circles is anything to go by, fans of the two star heroines, Nayanthara and Samantha, are in for a huge treat. Apparently, Nayan and Samantha will be sharing screen space with each other in acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s next.
This crazy film, titled Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kadhal, will be directed by Nayan’s beau and popular Tamil director Vignesh Shivan. Lalit Kumar of Seven Screen Studio who’s currently bankrolling Vikram’s Cobra might produce the Vijay Sethupathi, Nayan and Samantha-starrer. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel