Samantha has been going all out to raise awareness about handloom weaves in the past few months and all the more so, after she became the brand ambassador of handlooms in Telangana. Now, she has announced her plans to support handloom weavers at a bigger level.
At Woven 2017, which was held in Hyderabad, Samantha announced that she’s starting a signature store named “Tweave”, which will be the house for handloom products. “We are going to source everything directly from the weavers and government approved co-operative societies. The designs will be trendy and the prices will be quite affordable,” Samantha said.
The grand event saw several celebs like Naga Chaitanya, Anu Emmanuel, Catherine Tresa, Adah Sharma and Ritu Varma gracing the event, along with KTR, Mithali Raj, PV Sindhu, VVS Laxman and several politicians.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film