Tamil actor Vijay is going to team up with ace director A R Murugadoss for an untitled Tamil film, which is expected to go on floors earlier next year. Rumours are abuzz in Kollywood that both Vijay and Murugadoss are eager to rope in Samantha for this film; however, nothing has been confirmed so far. In fact, Samantha had stated few days ago that she has too many projects in her hand right now and added that she won’t be signing any new film till she completes her current commitments.
Currently, she’s shooting for Vikram Kumar’s Manam and she’s also part of NTR’s Ramayya Vasthavayya and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s Athanrintiki Dharedhi. Later this year, she’ll begin shooting for Lingusamy-Suriya’s untitled film and NTR’s Rabhasa. Since the Vijay-A R Murugadoss’ film will begin next year, it’ll be interesting to see if Samantha signs the film. So far, except for Naan Ee, none of her Tamil films have done well at box-office, but with two back to back big projects with Suriya and Vijay will definitely put her right on track. Lets wait and watch what Samantha decides.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement