Samantha seems to be quite serious about giving back to the society these days. Just days after she managed to raise funds for Hemophilia society of Hyderabad, she has revealed that she’s going to support another noble cause. She has teamed up with three other doctors Manjula, Shailesh and Pamela who’ll be working towards the empowerment of women and children through ‘Pratyusha Foundation’. “Pratyusha’ my new love….it will be a foundation helping women and kids..thanku doc manjula, shailesh and pamela…more details soon. It will be up and running in a few weeks…pratyusha..like a new beginning..both for us and the ppl we are trying to help… Godspeed,” she tweeted. It’s great to see a top star like Samantha coming forward to support such noble causes. Hatsoff for her social responsibility. Meanwhile, she’s also busy dubbing for herself in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film