Samantha seems to be quite serious about giving back to the society these days. Just days after she managed to raise funds for Hemophilia society of Hyderabad, she has revealed that she’s going to support another noble cause. She has teamed up with three other doctors Manjula, Shailesh and Pamela who’ll be working towards the empowerment of women and children through ‘Pratyusha Foundation’. “Pratyusha’ my new love….it will be a foundation helping women and kids..thanku doc manjula, shailesh and pamela…more details soon. It will be up and running in a few weeks…pratyusha..like a new beginning..both for us and the ppl we are trying to help… Godspeed,” she tweeted. It’s great to see a top star like Samantha coming forward to support such noble causes. Hatsoff for her social responsibility. Meanwhile, she’s also busy dubbing for herself in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script