Bubbly beauty Samantha is going to dub for herself for the upcoming multistarrer project ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. She has started dubbing from today and this will be the first Telugu film to feature her natural voice. Till now, Samantha used to have dubbing artiste Chinmayee’s voice in most films.
SVSC has started its post production works a few weeks ago and the movie is currently gearing up for release on December 21st. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles as brothers. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the female leads.
Srikanth Addala is directing this film and Dil Raju is the producer. Micky J Meyer is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM