Just days after wrapping up shooting for Rangasthalam, Samantha had finally moved on to her next project. Directed by Pawan Kumar, the bilingual film is a remake of acclaimed Kannada film U Turn, and Samantha will be seen as a journalist.
The film’s shooting began today in Rajahmundry, and as soon as news broke out that Samantha is shooting in the city, hundreds of people thronged to the spot to greet the actress. After a short schedule in Rajahmundry, the unit will head back to Hyderabad.
Niketh is the cinematographer of the film, and it’ll release in Telugu and Tamil later this year.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) February 17, 2018
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana