Just days after wrapping up shooting for Rangasthalam, Samantha had finally moved on to her next project. Directed by Pawan Kumar, the bilingual film is a remake of acclaimed Kannada film U Turn, and Samantha will be seen as a journalist.
The film’s shooting began today in Rajahmundry, and as soon as news broke out that Samantha is shooting in the city, hundreds of people thronged to the spot to greet the actress. After a short schedule in Rajahmundry, the unit will head back to Hyderabad.
Niketh is the cinematographer of the film, and it’ll release in Telugu and Tamil later this year.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) February 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?