It’s well-known that last month, Samantha was chosen as the brand ambassador of Telangana Handlooms by the state government and it looks like the actress has begun working towards her dream project. As part of the new initiative, Samantha recent met weavers in Siddipet and she’s also expected to visit few other towns where handloom industry is thriving.
Although Samantha didn’t quite reveal too many details about what exactly her dream project is, going by her updates on Twitter, it is clear that she has taken up an oath to make handlooms cool again. “And it begins #Dreamproject. First stop #Siddipet. A part of Telangana government @ktrtrs, Shailaja Ramaiyer, MD, TSCO notable effort to provide to for its weavers. Details soon. #HandloomMovement #KnowYourWeavers #MakeHandloomCool #MakeHandloomWearable #IWearHandloom,” Samantha posted on Twitter.
Meanwhile, she recently started shooting for Raju Gari Gadhi 2 and she’s expected to join the sets of Sukumar-Ram Charan’s film shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama