It’s time we will finally get to see Samantha become an old woman. Not in real life of course but on the screen. It is a known fact that she is doing a film in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
The news now is that the star actress has begun work on the Telugu remake of Oh My Darling Granny, a Korean comedy-drama that will see her play a double role of both a young as well as an old version of herself.
The fantasy film which was a hit in its original language of release has Naga Shaurya as the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona