It’s time we will finally get to see Samantha become an old woman. Not in real life of course but on the screen. It is a known fact that she is doing a film in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
The news now is that the star actress has begun work on the Telugu remake of Oh My Darling Granny, a Korean comedy-drama that will see her play a double role of both a young as well as an old version of herself.
The fantasy film which was a hit in its original language of release has Naga Shaurya as the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details