It’s time we will finally get to see Samantha become an old woman. Not in real life of course but on the screen. It is a known fact that she is doing a film in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
The news now is that the star actress has begun work on the Telugu remake of Oh My Darling Granny, a Korean comedy-drama that will see her play a double role of both a young as well as an old version of herself.
The fantasy film which was a hit in its original language of release has Naga Shaurya as the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks
- Rashmika Mandanna shares a note on negativity