It’s time we will finally get to see Samantha become an old woman. Not in real life of course but on the screen. It is a known fact that she is doing a film in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
The news now is that the star actress has begun work on the Telugu remake of Oh My Darling Granny, a Korean comedy-drama that will see her play a double role of both a young as well as an old version of herself.
The fantasy film which was a hit in its original language of release has Naga Shaurya as the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Teja’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?