After the Kapoors of Bollywood, the Allus are the only family in Indian Cinema to have four generation of actors from the same family, after the legendary Allu Ramalingaiah, Allu Aravind, and Allu Arjun. This rare feat was achieved after Allu Arjun’s doting daughter Allu Arha. The Allu munchkin is all set to make her acting debut with Samantha’s Shaakuntalam.
Arha joined Shaakuntalam’s shoot yesterday and is presently shooting for her portion. She is playing Prince Bharata’s role in this mythological magnum opus. And none other than the film’s leading lady Samantha is all praise for Arha.
“She got it right in the very first take.. all her dialogues… going to be a super.. God bless,” Samantha shared on Instagram, declaring Allu Arha the next Superstar. Even Arha’s uncle Allu Sirish wished his niece all the best and was confident that she is going to make them proud. “Wishing my baby niece Allu Arha all the best for playing prince Bharata in #Shakuntalam. I’m sure she will make us all proud,” Sirish posted.
It’s worth mentioning that Allu Arha’s Anjali Anjali video song had cumulatively clocked over 15 million views on various digital media platforms. She was applauded for her natural talent right in the early stages of her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad