Glamour girl Samantha has the talent to match her looks with a quality performance on screen. She is capable of many things but cooking is definitely not one of her talents. Samantha confessed that she barely knows how to cook “If I end up making good coffee, you are lucky! That is how much of a cook I am. However, I am trying to learn something about recipes and cooking whenever I can from my mother. She is the best cook I know and home food is so awesome.” she said. Samantha made these comments while speaking to a regional daily recently.
The actress is going to be seen in Gautham Menon’s ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’, which will hit the screens this Friday. The Telugu version of the movie has Nani as the hero and maestro Ilayaraja has composed the tunes.
Samantha earned stardom with Gautham Menon’s ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ and she is hoping that ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’ will boost her career once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Rajasekhar escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood