Glamour girl Samantha has the talent to match her looks with a quality performance on screen. She is capable of many things but cooking is definitely not one of her talents. Samantha confessed that she barely knows how to cook “If I end up making good coffee, you are lucky! That is how much of a cook I am. However, I am trying to learn something about recipes and cooking whenever I can from my mother. She is the best cook I know and home food is so awesome.” she said. Samantha made these comments while speaking to a regional daily recently.
The actress is going to be seen in Gautham Menon’s ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’, which will hit the screens this Friday. The Telugu version of the movie has Nani as the hero and maestro Ilayaraja has composed the tunes.
Samantha earned stardom with Gautham Menon’s ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ and she is hoping that ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’ will boost her career once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets