February 26th will be a memorable day in star heroine Samantha’s life. The actress will be completing a glorious 10 years in the film industry. On February 26, in 2010, Samantha’s debut film, Ye Maaya Chesave, released and the rest is history.
Ye Maaya Chesave is personality the most special film in Samantha’s career, as it was during the making of this film that she met her husband and co-star Naga Chaitanya. Sam took to Twitter and thanked all her fans for loving her and supporting her over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?