February 26th will be a memorable day in star heroine Samantha’s life. The actress will be completing a glorious 10 years in the film industry. On February 26, in 2010, Samantha’s debut film, Ye Maaya Chesave, released and the rest is history.
Ye Maaya Chesave is personality the most special film in Samantha’s career, as it was during the making of this film that she met her husband and co-star Naga Chaitanya. Sam took to Twitter and thanked all her fans for loving her and supporting her over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg