Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Atharintiki Dharedhi is fast nearing completion and currently a song is being shot on some of the key cast members in Annapurna Seven Acres. Recently, a section of media reported that there won’t be an grand audio launch for the film. In the past, Pawan Kalyan starrer Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu didn’t have a conventional audio launch and the songs were released directly in the market.
Contrary to the rumours, Samantha has clarified that the audio launch is still on and the date will be announced soon. “And there will be an audio release for the Trivikram-pawan film… Contrary to what’s in the news… The date hasn’t been confirmed yet,” she tweeted. The film’s music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film and BVSN Prasad is producing it. The film is likely to hit the screens on August 7.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar