Donations and relief materials continue to pour in for the relief and rehabilitation of the flood affected Chennai residents. Several film stars from all over the country have been chipping in and contributed their generous bit for the people in Chennai who have been battered by the floods.
Joining the long list of film stars, actress Samantha donated Rs 30 lakhs through her Prathyusha Foundation towards the relief and rehabilitation of the flood victims. Always known for her selfless social service, Samantha has already been taking part in the Telugu film stars’ #ManaMadrasKosam initiative, and this latest contribution only shows that there is no end to her generosity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s ‘mana Jr NTR’ comment goes viral
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media