One of the leading actresses down south, Samantha heaped praises on her ‘10 Endradhukulla’ co-star Vikram. The actress said that Vikram looked after her during the stressful shoot throughout and especially in Nepal. Sam also said that no other actor would have allowed a heroine to share so much screen time like she did in the film and that she is always thankful to Vikram for being very supportive.
Addressing Vikram as a great friend, Samantha said that she has great respect for the national award winning actor and that he is the most inspiring and a truly passionate person she has ever seen in her five year career.
Samantha considers ‘10 Endradhukulla’ as her dream project and the actress has been going all out to make it the best film in her career.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry