Samantha will join the cast of her upcoming trilingual film in London tomorrow. The film has been titled as Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Telugu. Gautham Menon is directing the film and the Telugu version features Samantha and Nani in lead roles. Samantha finished shooting the first schedule of Nandini Reddy’s film and she’s going to fly to London later tonight. The film’s first look has already created tremendous buzz and since it boasts of music by Ilayaraja, expectations are sky high on the film’s music. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and it’ll hit the screens in summer this year. Apart from Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Samantha is also acting in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Yevadu, Autonagar Surya and Mani Ratnam’s Kadal.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims