The success function for Samantha’s acclaimed thriller, U-Turn, was held in Hyderabad this morning. TRS MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha was the chief guest at the event. Speaking on the occasion, the Nizamabad MP was all praises for Samantha and the film.
‘When I look at Samantha garu, she is an epitome of a modern woman. She is not scared to try different variations. I have seen her in Rangasthalam, and when you compare her performance in Rangasthalam and this film, there is no match. The way she has managed to portray these variations is brilliant,” said Kavitha.
Kavitha also lauded U-Turn’s director Pawan Kumar for conveying a great social message in a spooky way. “You’ve literally scared people to not take the u-turn,” Kavitha told Pawan.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google