There’s no doubt that everything celebrities do can have a huge impact on their fans. Everytime someone does a good deed, which might inspire others to follow their path, it’s all the more appreciated by one and all. We have seen several celebrities supporting noble initiatives right from polio vaccinations to protecting rights of animals. Now, Samantha has done something on their lines. “Got my final cervical cancer vaccine shot…one less reason to be afraid.. Girls pls make sure u get vaccinated for u and ur family,” she revealed on Twitter. Incidentally, cervical cancer is the most common cancer among Indian woman and according to some reports as many as 77,000 Indian women die due to cervical cancer. With popular actors like Samantha talking about this disease and methods to prevent it, one can only hope that it’ll spread awareness about the vaccination and save thousands of lives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club