Samantha is shooting for a song in Langkawi, Malaysia these days for her upcoming film Jabardasth. The actress is quite popular for her no nonsense approach on film sets, but it seems like the weather in Langkawi made her quite jittery. No wonder, she couldn’t help but share her feelings about the hot weather conditions in Langkawi on her Twitter page. “Langkawi errrr.. So not on my top ten places to be…new on the menu ‘deep fried me on a stick’ grrr.. Can’t wait to cm back home,” she posted on Twitter. Nandini Reddy is directing this film and it stars Siddharth, Samantha and Nithya Menen in lead roles.
After she comes back from Malaysia, Samantha will begin juggling between the sets of NTR-Harish Shankar’s film and the untitled film starring Pawan Kalyan is expected to go on floors on January 22. It’s going to be an extremely hectic year ahead for Samantha. She’s currently at the top of her game and considering that she’s going to be seen in a slew of high profile films this year, she’s likely to rule the roost for a lot more time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi