Actress Samantha has been out of action for the last few months ever since she had wrapped up the shooting for the sequel to the acclaimed Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. Samantha is all set to surprise her fans by donning a negative role in this much-awaited series.
Now, Samantha took to Instagram and shared a picture from a dubbing suite, hinting that she has begun dubbing for her part. Not stopping there, Sam also said that fans are in for a “crazy ride” when the series goes on air. Created by the directors duo, Raj & DK, the show’s season 2 is expected to start streaming from October.
The Family Man 2 also features acclaimed Bollywood star Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case