Samantha and Hansika, two of the most sought after actresses in Telugu and Tamil, have a common connection. Although they haven’t worked together, the common factor between the two pretty actresses happens to be Neeraja Kona.
It’s a well known fact that Neeraja Kona is a close friend of Samantha and she has been designing all of Samantha’s costumes for the past few months. Atharintiki Dharedhi, Ramayya Vastavayya, V V Vinayak’s untitled film are just some of the films where the duo have worked closely.
Now, Neeraja Kona is all set to make her debut in Tamil film industry and she’ll be designing costumes for an upcoming Hansika’s film titled Romeo & Juliet. Hansika and Jayam Ravi are playing the lead roles in this romantic comedy. The two share a good bond and Neeraja is thrilled about working with Hansika.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics