Samantha has her plateful this year with plenty of high profile projects. No wonder, she has been working non-stop for her upcoming Telugu and Tamil projects. Recently, the actress went to Alleppey and the latest news is that she’ll be heading to Italy soon for V V Vinayak’s upcoming film.
Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is playing the lead role in this romantic and action entertainer and Samantha is his co-star. A song is going to be canned on the lead pair in some exotic locales in Italy. “Been dancing dancing dancing. Off to Italy tm for some more dancing dancing Dancing,” Samantha posted on Twitter. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for the film and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing it.
Meanwhile, she’s almost done shooting for Suriya’s Anjaan and another film, Kaththi, in which she’s paired up with Vijay, is also lined up for release later this year.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December