Samantha might have lost the chance to star in Shankar and Mani Ratnam’s films, but there’s no dearth of offers for her in Tamil. After the success of Rajamouli’s Naan Ee, all eyes are on her upcoming film Neethane En Ponvasantham directed by Gautham Menon. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that she has been approached to play the lead role in Vijay’s upcoming film. AL Vijay (of Nanna, Shiva Thandavam fame) is going to direct the film and he’s reportedly quite keen on casting Samantha in the film. Vijay has a huge fan following in Tamil Nadu and it’s going to be one of the most awaited films of 2013 which will catapult Samantha to stardom, if she signs it. For now, she has a bunch of Telugu films which are at different stages of production. She’ll soon be seen in Gautham Menon’s Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Autonagar Surya, Yevadu, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Siddharth-Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to kick start it’s shoot on this date
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again